Over the Christmas period  2013, Farnborough rotary club members raised over £12,000

85% is being distributed to local charities and organisations, the other 15% will go to national and international charities.

This money was raised through street collections and via the Christmas float

One local organisation called Step By Step – based in Aldershot has been given a cheque for £500

One of Step By step’s Community Fundraisers is Leanne Grubb – And this is a conversation between Leanne and Sean Usher a Farnborough Rotarian

Farnborough Rotary ClubPlease click on the triangle below to listen to the interview

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.