Step By Step Organisation To Receive £500 from Farnborough Rotary

Posted by on Feb 26, 2014 in Christmas Collections, Community, Slideshow | 0 comments

Step By Step Organisation To Receive £500 from Farnborough Rotary

Over the Christmas period  2013, Farnborough rotary club members raised over £12,000 85% is being distributed to local charities and organisations, the other 15% will go to national and international charities. This money was raised through street collections and via the Christmas float One local organisation called Step By Step – based in Aldershot has been given a cheque for £500 One of Step By step’s Community Fundraisers is Leanne Grubb – And this is a conversation between...

Read More